A Word from the Pastor:
Bethlehem Church is an exciting place to be. We cordially invite you to come worship with us. Bethlehem is a rural church that is small enough for you to feel welcome and at home, yet large enough to offer many different opportunities for worship, fellowship and service. Our chief goals are to exalt Jesus Christ, to share the good news about Him, and to provide a loving environment for Christian growth and fellowship.
For ever person at every age level. Bethlehem offers a continually growing wealth of opportunities - Sunday School, special programs, studies and ministries for children, youth, adults and seniors. Enough to fill your church calendar!! You can be sure that in that kaleidoscope of activities, there's more than one place where you'll be personally enriched.
If you are looking for a church home, we invite you to come and visit us. Our circle is ever-widening and we'd love for it to include you too.
May the Lord bless and keep you!
Bro. Jeff Lawrence
Bro. Jeff's Favorite Quotes:
- Prayer is not merely coming to God to ask something from Him. It is, above all, fellowship with God and being brought under the power of His Holiness and love, until He takes possession of us and stamps our entire nature with the lowliness of Christ, which is the secret to True Worship. (Andrew Murray)
- I can be led continually by the Spirit only as I continually give myself to prayer. (Andrew Murray)
- Don't be lucky, be ready. (Andy Stanley)
- We cannot commune with God, who is a consuming fire, if there is no fire in our prayer. (Charles Spurgeon)
- Look Godward not Forward; Hold on and Hold Out. (Charles Spurgeon)
- How do you know if you have a servants heart? You don't take offense when someone treats you like a servant. (Rick Warren)
- The best thing people can say about you as a pastor is what they said about Jesus. He was a friend of Sinners. (R.W.)
- I think a lot of us need to forget about God's Will for my life. God cares more about our response to His Spirits leading today, in this moment, than about what he intended to do next year. In fact, the decisions we make next year will be profoundly affected by the degree to which we submit to the Spirit right now, in today's decisions. (Francis Chann)
- When young adults come to Church, they are looking for something Hollywood cannot give them. That something is the presence of God and Power of God. The World will nearly always be about to out sing, out speak, and out perform us. The only thing it can't do is "Out-God" us. We just have to give Him center stage. (Steve Gains)
- I would rather Burn out than Rust out. (Elisabeth Elliot)